|For Help & Orders call us on : 0121 359 2349||Deliveries delays & Information read here|
New European General Data Protection Regulation Act (GDPR)
Europe’s rules covering data protection have been updated to ensure safety for all internet users. As of the 25-05-18 Fabric UK and KBT we will be enforcing these new (GDPR) laws to give our customers a safer online experience. Customers of Fabric UK KBT have complete control over your account and details submitted to us. If you should choose to withdraw and delete your details, this will be respected and no further correspondence wil be sent to you.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers. Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transaction payments will be encrypted is not stored on our servers, payment information is possessed on remote secure servers to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential
Disclosing Your Information
We don’t disclose your information to any third party, other than in connection with orders placed We do not share, sell or trade any of this information. We do not contribute to or participate in shared or cooperative databases, which give other companies access to your personal information. We do not release financial information for use by other companies.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Your Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.